In order to enable providers with the most efficient tools possible, the PatientKeeper team has discontinued access of PK8 for iOS. The new and improved PatientKeeper app is now available in the APP store. The new iOS app features include:
- Host name automatically populates at log- in. https://westfl.mobile.medcity.net
- Improved performance and sync times
Improved, Sleek Design
- Customizable tiles make it easier to jump to most-used modules
- Toolbar icons labeled for easier identification
- Colorblind-friendly abnormal / critical lab results highlighting
Now with Group Messaging!
- Secure, collaborative text messaging
- In-message links to patient record
- Photo-sharing capabilities
More Efficiency Improvements!
- New filters for test results and clinical notes
- Search patients WITHIN your patient list
- Subscribe to New Results notifications
Go to the iPhone App Store and search for PatientKeeper