New VPN Link and Sign Up
IT&S is updating the way you remote into the network from outside of work. This is designed to provide more systems security and more convenience to you resulting in less calls to the Help Desk.
What this means to you:
- The VPN and VDI web address link will be changing (how you access the HCA network).
- Please enroll for this change here on hCare. You are able to do this now and it only takes a few seconds but you must enroll from an HCA Computer.
- These changes will be made in November.
- You will be asked to register an outside email address and cell phone number. This is so that you can receive a verification code when remoting into the HCA network from another network i.e. your house. This is called "Multi-Factor Authentication".
- After your first successful log in, you will have an option to "Remember device"; removing the need receive the PIN each time.
Learn about HCA’s benefits and our healthy work environment.
A variety of employee education courses can be taken from the comfort of your home.
The Good Government Group is a grassroots employee organization, made up of HCA staff throughout Florida and we welcome the participation of our friends, family, physicians and volunteers in helping to improve healthcare in Florida. GGG provides a unique way for all our staff to become informed, involved, and politically active.
In order to access the scheduler, your computer must use Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher. If you do not use Internet Explorer, you will not be able to access the site. To determine your IE version, open your internet browser, click on Help and then select About Internet Explorer. The version will be displayed in the information screen.
Option 1: Visit Thomas & Company and select “Request Employment and Wage Verification” (Green Button) on the home page. The requesting party will be charged a nominal processing fee. Provide the company code HCA747 and the employee’s Social Security Number.
Option 2: Call the Verifications Department at (615) 620-0569 to submit a request and make alternate payment arrangements (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, or Money Order). Provide the company code HCA747 and the employee’s Social Security Number.
For further assistance contact:
T&C Verifications Department
Post Office Box 280100, Nashville, TN 37228