Guillermo E Calderon, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Calderon has been practicing in the St Petersburg for over 13 years. He is originally from Puerto Rico where he completed his medical school and OBGYN training. Dr Calderon's practice has an emphasis on the primary care of women, obstetrics, contraception, and minimally invasive in-office and robotic assisted surgery. In his spare time he loves to travel with his wife and children and he is an accomplished tennis player.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary - Board Certified
- Gynecology - Board Certified
- Residency: University Hospital - 1988
- Internship: University Hospital - 1985
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Puero Rico - 1984
- St. Petersburg General Hospital