Christina M Shamas, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Shamas was born and raised right here in the St. Peterburg area. Dr Shamas received engineering degrees from the Georgia Institute of Technology, and University of South Florida. She attended medical school at USF and completed her OBGYN residency at the Florida State University. Dr. Shamas has a special interest in primary care of women, obstetrics, contraception, as well as minimally invasive and robotic assisted surgery. She is married and has young son. Dr Shamas is an avid and accomplished soccer player.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary
- Internship: Florida State University - 2008
- Residency: Florida State University - 2011
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of South Florida College of Medicine - 2007
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- • Video