St. Petersburg General introduces MyHealthOne
Simplifying your healthcare begins with MyHealthOne
Welcome to MyHealthOne. Your health information has been centralized on our secure, online health portal.
MyHealthOne is designed to simplify and streamline your experience with our hospital, and empower you and loved ones to have more control and flexibility in how you manage your care.
Having trouble signing in? Need assistance? MyHealthOne support is ready to help.
Monday - Saturday
7:00am - 8:00pm CST
9:30am - 6:00pm CST
Features of MyHealthOne
MyHealthOne consolidates many common tasks into one secure, easy-to-use online patient portal. It gives you access to your personal health information on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone 24 hours a day and allows you to:
- View details of recent hospital visits
- View hospital lab results
- View and pay hospital bills
- Sign up for classes and events
- Find a doctor
- Manage the health of your loved ones
- Pre-register for procedures
Your Health Information
MyHealthOne provides an easy-to-use portal to your personal health information from our hospital. Manage your health or the health of a loved one.
Review your lab reports for test values and normal ranges as well as imaging reports and learn about other details from your hospital visits.
View and pay your hospital bills online through MyHealthOne with multiple options to make payments, arrange payment plans and get help when you need it.
- To create your account pick your username, password and designated email address. Then we will send you an email stating your account was successfully created. If you do not see this email in your inbox within ten minutes, check your spam folder.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, we will ask you a few questions to verify your identity in order to gain access to MyHealthOne.
- For MyHealthOne log in help call (855) 422–6625.
- MyHealthOne is a secure, personalized online environment that connects you and caregivers to helpful tools and personal health records.
- MyHealthOne is an enhanced version of our hospital’s previous patient portal.
- You can find MyHealthOne through our website and at MyHealthOne.net.
- Yes; in addition to having a new look and a more user-friendly interface, MyHealthOne will contain many new features that were not available in the previous patient portal.
- The navigation is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, similar to well-known social, educational or retail sites such as Facebook or Amazon.
- No; you will only be able to pay hospital bills. You will not be able to pay bills for provider practices or other entities that bill separately.
- Anesthesia and emergency room providers are considered separate entities so you will not be able to pay for those bills through MyHealthOne.
- For the various features of MyHealthOne to display properly on your computer, you should use Internet Explorer 10 (click the question mark- click About IE) or greater, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Is MyHealthOne the same patient portal I use through my provider’s office?
- No; MyHealthOne is not the same patient portal you use through your provider’s office.
- If you are currently using a different patient portal through your provider’s office, this will not change. MyHealthOne will only replace the previous patient portal you used to access our hospital’s records and information.
- Personalized user profile – you can create a profile that stores relevant information about your activity and history.
- Find a doctor – you can search and find a doctor by name, specialty, location or keyword.
- Make an appointment and view appointment history – once you have found a doctor, an appointment can be scheduled electronically (with participating providers), without having to call the provider’s office.
- An appointment confirmation is sent to you via email after the appointment scheduling process is complete.
- MyHealthOne will also allow you to view your appointment history (appointments booked over the phone or outside MyHealthOne may not show in your appointment history.)
- Classes and events – allows you to search and register for classes and events, take advantage of various discounts, make secure payments, cancel or withdraw from a class or event, and request a refund if needed.
- Yes; MyHealthOne uses advanced technology to ensure that our systems are safeguarded from unexpected weather events, “hacking” from external parties or other unlikely circumstances that may compromise data.
MyHealthOne permits access to a loved one’s health information. Both you and the patient for whom you’re giving care will need to give permission to connect accounts. Please select the form below that reflects the patient’s age and follow the instructions on the first page, or, while in the hospital, ask any registration team member for the appropriate form and complete it prior to leaving the hospital. If you have already left the hospital, you may need to return to the hospital to fill out and submit the form; please bring a photo ID. It may take a day or two to process the form at the hospital. After 48 hours, please call the MyHealthOne support team at (855) 422-6625 to complete the caregiver enrollment process.
- MyHealthOne adult proxy template
- Plantilla de proxy adulto MyHealthOne
- MyHealthOne age 0-12 proxy template
- Plantilla de proxy MyHealthOne age 0-12
- MyHealthOne age 13-17 proxy template
- Plantilla de proxy MyHealthOne de 13 a 17 años
Need help or have questions about MyHealthOne? Call (855) 422-6625.