Do it for you.
Do it for them.
Promotional | $65*
In honor of Valentine's Day, we are offering special promotional pricing on mammograms for the entire month of February 2017. To schedule a Mammogram, call (800) 617-7095.
*Promotional pricing includes Screening & Radiologist Reading
We encourage you to be pro-active about your breast health through monthly self-exams, clinical breast exams and annual mammogram screenings. Certain women may require additional imaging as well as Ultrasound. Be your own best health advocate and consult your physician to determine what is right for you.
The Breast Care Center offers comprehensive health services including:
- Digital Screening and Diagnostic Mammography
- Bone Densitometry
- Breast Ultrasound
- CAD (Computer Assisted Diagnostic) Enhancement
- Minimally Invasive Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Cyst Aspiration
- Minimally Invasive Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy
- Minimally Invasive Xray-Guided Breast Biopsy
- Expert Radiologists, with recognized Breast Mammography competency
Our Amenities Include:
- Board Certified Radiologists
- Assistance with acquisition of previous mammogram films
- Convenient patient and physician access
- Care coordination of breast health services
- Technologists with 75 years of combined experience
- Ongoing education and disease information
- Assistance identifying support resources
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Oncology Nurse Navigator
- Multidisciplinary and collaborative care with a team of physicians
- Extended hours available
This diagnostic procedure studies a specific area found on the mammogram or on a lump discovered by the woman. This exam can determine the difference between a cystic or solid mass. Breast ultrasounds are used in conjunction with a mammogram. Due to their limited scope, they cannot be used as a replacement for a mammogram.
We are pleased to offer low-cost digital mammography screenings. Evening and weekend hours available for your convenience.
There are many benefits of digital mammography:
- Digital mammography allows the radiologist to review your test on a computer screen
- High image quality with the ability to enhance and manipulate the image for further evaluation.
- High quality image makes it easier to differentiate cancer tissue from normal tissue
- The images can be magnified to better visualize calcifications
- Digital images are obtained with up to 60% less radiation exposure to the woman than film images.
- Digital mammography is faster so the mammogram exam is shorter.
- Digital images can be stored permanently, with the ability to print on film or disc.