Approved Positions (22)
The Traditional Rotating Internship Program at St. Petersburg General Hospital is recognized by the American Osteopathic Association. We provide the initial opportunity for osteopathic medical school graduates to become involved in medical education training, emphasizing the osteopathic concept of total health care. During this year, interns shall complete an educational program involving extensive participation in patient care, characterized by an extensive range of inpatient and outpatient clinical experiences in the management of patients with a broad spectrum of health issues.
2015 – 2016 Traditional Rotating Interns (PDF – 187 KB)
- Application completed in full in ERAS
- Dean’s Letter
- Comlex Board Scores
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Passport-sized Photo
Comprehensive stipend; re-evaluated each academic year.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance – Subject to Hospital policy
- 20 Days Paid Time Off
- Two (2) Lab Coats
- Meals provided while on duty
- 24 Hour access to Medical Library and Internet
- Registration fee for Part III of the National Board
- Registration fee for ACLS, BLS, and PALS Courses
- AOA Dues
For more information, please call the Administrative Director of Medical Education at (727) 341-4819 or email.