St. Petersburg General Hospital operates a wireless (Wi-Fi) network for our patients and visitors. Using your Wi-Fi-enabled computer, you can access many Internet resources (e-mail, websites, instant messenger, etc.) from just about anywhere in the hospital. Access to the Wi-Fi system is provided free of charge as a service to our patients and visitors.
- Fast, free, reliable access to the Internet and email
- Easy connection process
1. Start with your Wi-Fi enabled device turned off.
2. Turn your device on and ensure that it is connected to the "Guest_Access" SSID / Network Name.
3. Launch your web browser. You should see the "Guest_Access" Welcome Page. Click "I Agree" after reading our usage policy. If you do not see the "Guest_Access" Welcome Page, you may need to configure the SSID or Network Name to "Guest_Access".
4. You are now connected and can launch your VPN, email or other Web software.
If you need assistance, please dial extension 4963.
View Flyer (PDF - 244 KB)